Thursday, January 24, 2013

2013 Resolution Wishes

It's far from the 1st of the year, but not yet February..!! So I've been thinking of what kind of crafty goals I could have for this new year.... as i overestimate myself usually, then i can see what i do not accomplish in December! ;) in no particular order...

1. make a cardi for me.. or anything for MYSELF.... i tend to gift it all away.
2. sell something... anything... a dishcloth, a stitch marker...  whatever, it would feel *nice*.
3. first handspun.. i have roving... i have a drop spindle... ;)
4. first hand dye... i have been wanting to try this for years, easy really, i just need to remember to carve out time for it.
5. stash bust as much as possible... don't make it seem i am buying so much yarn for NO reason... USE IT! (because by then i will find more i HAVE to have).
6. sew more.. i love it, but my craft space is limited that it has hibernated to the basement & i have so many projects in line for it & some wips, particularly decor & pillows for my son's room to be done this year & new curtains & decor for my room, also slated to be done this year!!

i would like to say this will all be a snap & i will accomplish even more than this!! now THAT is positive wishful thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment