Thursday, June 17, 2010

Forever Bath Mat


I've been trying to work on this bath mat... I've been wanting to make a bath mat for quite awhile now, but my original pattern stitch just wasn't working. I never had the time to focus on making it work & would get pulled away mid-row, mid-stitch.. so by the time I came back I'd be lost. I gave up on that & now trying a new method. Which, I really like how it's going to turn out... but I'm making my own pattern as I go (which I've never done), on a project I have never done anything like before... so yeah, I'm ripping it out for the second time. It's really not too bad each time, but I'm being picky & making it more somewhat more difficult than it has to be.. I WILL GET A BATH MAT!!! *sigh* As long as I don't get bored with it & fall head first into a new project in the meantime!! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment